Vissla Mens Wetsuits | 7 Seas 3Mm Glove Black
Made for cold water: 49 – 58° F / 9 – 14° C
Vissla Surf Glove fit is true to glove size
Glove should fit snug to prevent water from entering
• Superfit gloves with wind resistant duramax exterior
• Full thermal lining insulates heat and dries fast
• Silicon board grip palms with Vissla logo
• Smooth skin gloves with water tight cuffs
• Glued and blind stitched with taitex sealed seams
• Treat with special care! Rinse gloves thoroughly inside and out with fresh water
• Lay flat to dry in a cool shaded area and avoid placing in direct sun light
WETSUIT ACCESSORY WARRANTY
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene
Most Importantly Enjoy!
Download Warranty Form
- Durable & Water Tight
Durable & Water Tight
Chest zip entry creates minimal bulk with contoured watertight design. Seams are triple hand glued, double blind stitched. Knee pad is anatomically correct, flexible, and strong.
- Dope Dyed Yarn
Dope Dyed Yarn
All black, dark grey, and navy wetsuits, black inside liners, & Neo 2.0 super stretch black tape are dope dyed. Dope-dying infuses dye pigments into molten plastic solution to produce colored yarns without dying process. This saves tremendous amounts of water while reducing energy consumption and water pollution.
- Eco Carbon Black
Eco Carbon Black
Carbon Black, one of the key ingredients of neoprene, can now be made from scrap rubber tires. This significantly reduces energy consumption and cuts CO2 emission by 200g per wetsuit.
Our fabric mills have received the bluesign System Partner certification. In addition to monitoring the reasonable use of chemicals, the partnership ensures that our manufacturer’s energy and water resource utilization efficiency and waste disposal all comply with the most demanding standards in the global textile industry.
BEWET’s polychloroprene (Neoprene) is made of limestone. Polychloroprene (Neoprene) is normally made of petroleum through a chemical process. We do not use petroleum. The limestone is sourced in the Kurochime Mountains area in Niigata, Japan.
• 1 year from original purchase date on all seams.
• 1 year from original purchase date on neoprene.
• 3 months from original purchase date on all seams.
• 3 months from original purchase date on neoprene.
Download Warranty Form